Star Forge Star Forge

GOD

I just started in normal and I got RAPED even before building my first turret by at least 40 orange ships and 3 big ships ._.

Super Switcher Super Switcher

When you pause the game

You always end up having a ball at a second or two from hitting the barrier. Even when there was not even one ball in the screen before.

Pandemic II Pandemic II

I wish..

THIS had newground medals..

Helicious Helicious

Well..

For a first try out this isn't all that bad.

To get through the second level is easy, just ignore the 3rd tank and kill the helicopters. And, the last picture isn't a big deal, I was expecting a better reward for getting through this game.

You should make easier but more common minions so you extend the gameplay time.

On your next solo, try to work a bit more on those backgrounds, good luck.

Daydream-Anatomy responds:

Thanks,

Yea, it's not a very good reward. I just wanted to finish the game about halfway through lvl 2, that's why it sucks. I made the heli's insta kill, cuz other wise you could've just sat there and let it scroll and win without doing anything.

Castlevania 10 Castlevania 10

Bugs.

Every time you use your sword, there appears a "Flying sword" that moves slowly trough the map.

TheBlueberryHill responds:

Yes. That is your sword.

This is Madness 2010 This is Madness 2010

oh.. GOD

I really HATE when it gets stuck up of one of those gates

Buradol by Jass Buradol by Jass

Please. Oh god. Please.

Use ENGLISH so that a good percentage of newgrounders understand you.

Theory of dimensions Theory of dimensions

Not stupid..

..I could say that even interesting.

But as a flash, it have got from little to no future.

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

Yaaay..!

Every medal but as I wasn't getting'em in the same day, I have to win them all again to get artifact 19..

Rebuild Rebuild

Nice thing you have here ^^

I'm one of the voters who got you outta judgment, and since the first watch, I knew that this had potential.

I'm not going to get into hard things for you to improve, just, a few. Those "Notes", for me, are the difference between your game and this one: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /527013

Needless to say, I like yours way more. So please, keep it up with the "Art of writing", and make some good history behind the "Keep the walls" I dunno, but men, a good story, a few characters which movements you follow alongside your survival or defeat.. that would make this game just and simply, per-fect.

Something more that I can say, is that, a bigger map, or the chance to split your domains (Because of a zombie atack or whatever) so that you keep two groups of survivors under your hand, would be Awesome.